St.James Higher Secondary School
St.James Palakurichy School role is to help each student come into confident possession of his/ her innate talents, improve the skills needed for success in school, and establish values that will allow him/her to act with thoughtfulness and humanity.
At St.James School, we aim to give every child the very best start possible in their education through vibrant and engaging teaching. We enable the children to become active learners by offering challenging, broad and balanced International Baccalaureate and Cambridge curriculum programs.
We believe in each individual to develop into a Global citizen who have knowledge, leadership and are empowered to stand up to the challenges to understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities. At St.James School, we aim to give every child the very best start possible in their education through vibrant and engaging teaching.
Throughout the school we want our children to enjoy a wide range of academic and co-curricular experiences which bring the curriculum to life and make learning fun. All our facilitators ensure the best possible quality of education for the children in every year group. We help students learn in the ways that are right for them, nurturing a joy for learning and a passion to pursue their interests.
- To build the school into a fine, desirable model institution in the state – one that propagates and perpetuates good culture and integrated, whole some education
- To provide meaningful education for students to enable them to enter life with confidence, hope and courage.
- To build permeate in students, virtues of integrity, devotion to duty, respect for elders, sympathy for those in distress, respect for traditional and cherished values, patriotism and appreciation for things in good taste.
- To tap, stimulate, promote, encourage and optimize talents of students in various areas including sports, music, dance and fine arts of all kinds and description.
- To inculcate and encourage established concepts and practices of our country’s culture and tradition.
- To integrate education with economy, to supplement academic education with useful elements that equip students with adequate training.
- To build leadership qualities, initiative and drive and an on-going quest for knowledge enhancement.
- To improve teaching skills on an ongoing basis.
About St.James Hr.Sec. School
To facilitate students to grow, listen develop dynamics, creative personalities with leadership qualities and keen aptitudes for applying practical knowledge and assessing the world around them. To enable the students to realize their responsibility of fulfill their duties to the societies and as a citizens of India. The complete materials are used for the tiny-tots to tap into the young minds and enable learning in a play method.
St.James School proud mission is to driven community of learners, immersed in an ethos of shared beliefs, achievement and celebration.It fosters a caring & compassionate environment that emphasizes physical, social, emotional, moral, spiritual & intellectual development of each individual.To groom students to be multi face citizens with high thinking skills, good communicative abilities and high self esteem.
We meet their individual needs & feed their interests through our teaching.
>>To attain discipline without distaste & to exercise freedom with a responsibility.
>>To inculcate in the wards respect for our roots and nurture our ancient art, culture & tradition in all their purity.
>>To lead them into future through a methodical dissemination of knowledge.
St.James Higher Secondary School believe in each individual to develop into a Global citizen who have knowledge, leadership and are empowered to stand up to the challenges to understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities.
At St.James School, we aim to give every child the very best start possible in their education through vibrant and engaging teaching.
“Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”